Luis Miguel Carvajal
With over 21 years, Luis Miguel has provided tax advisory services to a diverse group of clients from a wide range of industries, including real estate, automotive, manufacturing, as well as income tax planning for individuals.
Luis Miguel is a frequent speaker at conferences on tax reforms. As the firm's Partner of Tax Services, he assists with technical and training issues and develops strategies to improve the firm's tax operations.
When you work with Luis Miguel, you can expect a very close working relationship based on mutual professional respect.
In order to provide the best possible solution that meets client´s business needs, Luis Miguel provides recommendations always be based on strict adherence to the respective tax regulations, ensuring that they pays its taxes in timely and equitable fashion, while also obtaining the maximum tax benefits allowed under applicable regulations.
When he's not in the office, Luis Miguel loves to devote his free time to road cycling, especialyy riding & climbing the local hills.
- Puebla, Mexico Certified Public Accountants College.
- Certified Public Accountant.
- Tax & Constributions Specialty – Iberoamericana University, Puebla Mexico.
- Delivered public accounting and tax services to business as well as individual clients.
- Worked with real estate, automotive and manufacturing companies.
- Provided tax advisory and planning services to multinational interprises.
- Consulted various pass-through entities, as well as clients seeking to buy or sell a business.
- Counsiler of the Tax Committee of COPARMEX Puebla, Mexico (Entrepenuers Union).
- Bianchi Worldwide Owners Club member.